Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My friend is mad at me and she also read my diary, Help?

My friend started to read my diary and about my problems when she was at my house and I ripped it out of her hands and told her to get the f*ck out of my house. I was mad but I few days later I messaged her on facebook and asked her if she'd said anything to anyone and she said no. I asked her to keep it quiet because they were personal things and she thankfully never and hasnt told anyone for years. Just explain to your friend that those are things that you're not ready to let people know about, and that she should respect your privacy. Hell, if people knew that I had schizophrenia and ADHD then I would have no friends (not that I have many now...but...not the point). Just go to your room and write. Write about what you hate and what you love and cry about it. Just let everything out in a natural, healthy way, and please don't cut. Those scars NEVER go away and it hurts and just makes you more of a mess than you were before. If you keep to yourself for a week or two and explain that you don't want people to know about it, the situation will most likely dissolve. If your friend(s) blab then just calmly and collectively tell people that it's merely a rumor, every bit of it. Just tell them your friend picked up your diary and must have misread it, and the whole thing got out of control. Just ignore the remarks that people may say, and you'll be on your way. Gossip is huge in school. Soon people will find better things to talk about, and you'll just be one in a thousand people again. Stay strong girl, no matter what life takes you through <3

No comments:

Post a Comment