Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Question about ex and his myspace pictures?

I have this ex who i have known since 09 and me and him were crazy about each other at first but things just started going down hill fast. We have been on and off for a year, but we broke things off a few months ago in march, he tried to email me in the middle of april saying he was sorry about the past and wanted me to text him. Anyway, he still has pictures of me on his myspace, i have no idea when he logged into myspace last but i seen he has an album that was made a year ago in 2010 that was pics all of me. The album is ''my baby <3'' Or something close to that. But he has not deleted it, Why is this? It does not make any sense to me when he treated me so bad when we were on and off. He had a facebook before but i just don't understand why he hasn't deleted that album of me. Why do you think this is?

No comments:

Post a Comment