Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Why does my head start to hurt whenever I scream?

I have sinuses since more than almost 10 years. I'm 19 now. I have gotten myself checked with innumerable doctors for my headaches because my sinuses keeps coming back once a time during Summer and many times during winter. It's worse this winter. BUT OK I UNDERSTAND its my sinuses that gives me problems with headaches, but what do I do with my headache when it comes to screaming? I have noticed that whenever I argue (like frustrated argument where I'm screaming) with somebody or give long presentation or even talk or sing for a whole day, my head start to hurt? What is going on? I eat enough, I'm healthy internally but what is this strange abnormality of having headaches when I scream? Are my nerve cells dying or something? (lol) I'm worried, PLEASE HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment